Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

hitting pan!!

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM
  • 12 Replies
I always feel like I've accomplished something when I hit pan on a product! Haha goofy, I know, but o well. I recently hit pan on an eye shadow, naked lunch, and on my favorite blush, stay pretty. Also I start to feel pressure when a product is getting used up. Will I they something new?? Will I repurchase the product again. Haha blah.....yes these are my thoughts right now!! Snoooooowwww go away! I need out!! :)
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:23 PM
Oh man. I don't think I've ever hit pan on anything! I just have SO much makeup and not really a go to of anything. I switch it up everyday. But, my face and body foundation is almost out and I am 100% sure I'll be repurchasing that :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:28 PM
I don't have a ton of makeup, but it still has taken a while to hit pan on my eye shadow!! And the blush is seriously the perfect punk for my pale complexion, so I am always always grabbing it!!

Quoting ae86mommy: Oh man. I don't think I've ever hit pan on anything! I just have SO much makeup and not really a go to of anything. I switch it up everyday. But, my face and body foundation is almost out and I am 100% sure I'll be repurchasing that :)
ae86mommy
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Is it from MAC? I have yet to try a mac blush....I am currently obsessed with the tarte amazonian clay blushes, but I was thinking of trying Well Dressed from MAC.  I hear its the perfect pale pink also :)

Quoting twinners.mama: I always feel like I've accomplished something when I hit pan on a product! Haha goofy, I know, but o well. I recently hit pan on an eye shadow, naked lunch, and on my favorite blush, stay pretty. Also I start to feel pressure when a product is getting used up. Will I they something new?? Will I repurchase the product again. Haha blah.....yes these are my thoughts right now!! Snoooooowwww go away! I need out!! :)

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:04 PM
Yea it's a Mac pro long wear color. It just goes onto my skin so we'll and gives me the perfect amount of color. I've heard well dressed is suppose to be pretty!!

Quoting ae86mommy:

Is it from MAC? I have yet to try a mac blush....I am currently obsessed with the tarte amazonian clay blushes, but I was thinking of trying Well Dressed from MAC.  I hear its the perfect pale pink also :)

Quoting twinners.mama: I always feel like I've accomplished something when I hit pan on a product! Haha goofy, I know, but o well. I recently hit pan on an eye shadow, naked lunch, and on my favorite blush, stay pretty. Also I start to feel pressure when a product is getting used up. Will I they something new?? Will I repurchase the product again. Haha blah.....yes these are my thoughts right now!! Snoooooowwww go away! I need out!! :)

pixiemg1
by Amy on Feb. 5, 2014 at 2:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I have a quite a few shadows that I have hit pan on and 3 I need to repurchase.  Two of them I need to order ASAP since they are the NYX square shadows which they are not going to me making anymore. The other other one WNW single in Brulee.  I use that as a highlight under the brow.  I think I have gone through 3 of them.  

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:42 PM

I have hit pan on a couple cream foundations and nude eyeshadows. That's it! I do finish my glosses often, and my foundation too. It is a great feeling!

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 5, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I go through mascara like crazy. Even when I don't wear makeup, I do wear mascara most of the time. Haha I have a thing about my eyelashes.

Quoting jellybeanjean:

I have hit pan on a couple cream foundations and nude eyeshadows. That's it! I do finish my glosses often, and my foundation too. It is a great feeling!

Babybear89
by Gracey on Feb. 7, 2014 at 10:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I hit pan on shades I love all the time
CrunchMaMaBear
by on Mar. 5, 2014 at 9:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I hit pan today on my nyx powder foundation twin cake. I like it alot on days I dont use my mac, its a close dupe
4EverYung
by Member on Mar. 7, 2014 at 12:35 PM

never heard of hit pan until now ,lol i thought you went off on your hubby or something, lol i am not down with the lingo :( but i see hit pan is not good, what does it mean?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN