Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge
I always feel like I've accomplished something when I hit pan on a product! Haha goofy, I know, but o well. I recently hit pan on an eye shadow, naked lunch, and on my favorite blush, stay pretty. Also I start to feel pressure when a product is getting used up. Will I they something new?? Will I repurchase the product again. Haha blah.....yes these are my thoughts right now!! Snoooooowwww go away! I need out!! :)
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 1:21 PM
Replies (11-12):
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Mar. 7, 2014 at 4:21 PM
Hitting pan means you have used so much of a product that you've hit the own it came in. Like eye shadow or blush. If you use a lot of it you will break through to the metal pan.

I wouldn't hit hubby with a pan, as long as ge behaves ;) lol

Quoting 4EverYung:

never heard of hit pan until now ,lol i thought you went off on your hubby or something, lol i am not down with the lingo :( but i see hit pan is not good, what does it mean?

4EverYung
by on Mar. 8, 2014 at 10:23 PM
1 mom liked this

oh ok lol

Quoting twinners.mama: Hitting pan means you have used so much of a product that you've hit the own it came in. Like eye shadow or blush. If you use a lot of it you will break through to the metal pan. I wouldn't hit hubby with a pan, as long as ge behaves ;) lol
Quoting 4EverYung:

never heard of hit pan until now ,lol i thought you went off on your hubby or something, lol i am not down with the lingo :( but i see hit pan is not good, what does it mean?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)