Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Push up bra?

Posted by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:22 PM
  • 17 Replies
Okay ladies! I am in need of a great- comfortable- sturdy push-up bra! ( within reason of price pf course lol) any suggestions? My bras from v secret are good but fall apart after a while and the cheaper ones I get from khols ( I've only tried a few) stretch out after a while and the wires underneath ride up! I need support!! Agh!<33
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Kmamaf88
by on Feb. 26, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Let me note I do not have big ones- I'm only a small c maybe large b .. I'm just tired of needing my girls to be boosted and no bra supports that
twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Target?? I don't wear push up bras, but when I shop for bras I go to vs, target, and JC penny.
Kmamaf88
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you dear!
Quoting twinners.mama: Target?? I don't wear push up bras, but when I shop for bras I go to vs, target, and JC penny.
purplepink1992
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:49 PM

if you're in canada la senza has awesome comfy push ups, its a VS 'sister' store and a bit cheaper :)

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Feb. 28, 2014 at 10:54 PM
You're welcome. Sometimes just hearing stores other people shop at can help! :)

Quoting Kmamaf88: Thank you dear!
Quoting twinners.mama: Target?? I don't wear push up bras, but when I shop for bras I go to vs, target, and JC penny.
Kmamaf88
by on Feb. 28, 2014 at 11:04 PM
I'm in the USA it I appreciate ur help love<3
Quoting purplepink1992:

if you're in canada la senza has awesome comfy push ups, its a VS 'sister' store and a bit cheaper :)

fairymom82
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 4:22 PM

I have larger boobs and a small ribcage 28 D-dd depending on the style of bra. I buy only from Fredricks of Hollywood. I have bras from there that are 5 years old and still fit like a dream. If underwire is riding up you probably are not wearing the right band size. A fitting at VS and the like are awful and inacurate to say the least. Go to a real bra shop get a real measurement then go from there. VS tried squeezing my ample boobs in a C cup SMH lol after I already told them it wasnt right, then when it didnt fit they said up the band size. 

Kmamaf88
by on Mar. 1, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Oh my gosh lol! We'll thank u I'll try there
Quoting fairymom82:

I have larger boobs and a small ribcage 28 D-dd depending on the style of bra. I buy only from Fredricks of Hollywood. I have bras from there that are 5 years old and still fit like a dream. If underwire is riding up you probably are not wearing the right band size. A fitting at VS and the like are awful and inacurate to say the least. Go to a real bra shop get a real measurement then go from there. VS tried squeezing my ample boobs in a C cup SMH lol after I already told them it wasnt right, then when it didnt fit they said up the band size. 

lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 3, 2014 at 2:00 AM
1 mom liked this
J. C. PENNEYS,and Macys,both have nice bras.
AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 6, 2014 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I used to get this push up gel bra from target but they don't make it past a C Cup so while pregnant, I became a D Cup and switched over to Victoria secret and now won't buy anything else!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)