Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Are you wearing radiant orchid yet?

Posted by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM
  • 8 Replies

Personally I bought a purplish tote purse recently. That will be my spring bag....also I may bust out my milani violet volt ...I haven't really worn much radiant orchid yet though! 

...have you worn much radiant orchid yet?

by on Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kwannon
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 3:18 AM

Well, I've always loved purple, but haven't worn orchid yet.  With that said, though, I find it weird that there's this 'official' color of the moment.  Has it always been like this and I've missed it?

MsBlueBelle
by Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 4:38 AM

I have several outfits in the purple tones, perhaps a light purple nail polish, but I cannot wear purple lipstick.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:08 AM

Im not sure how new it is...... I only remember there being 2 other colour of the years before this....emerald and tangerine.....but that's also around the time that I really started to pay attention to new makeup trends....I really liked  emerald 

Quoting kwannon:

Well, I've always loved purple, but haven't worn orchid yet.  With that said, though, I find it weird that there's this 'official' color of the moment.  Has it always been like this and I've missed it?

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Mar. 13, 2014 at 7:09 AM

I hear u. I went on a hunt for the perfect purple lippys last year....it was tough! Found a couple I loved though! 

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

I have several outfits in the purple tones, perhaps a light purple nail polish, but I cannot wear purple lipstick.

MommeisQueen
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2014 at 5:50 PM
No and I love purple. For some reason I'm loving blue.
pixiemg1
by Amy on Mar. 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Not yet.  I may look for a spring/summer purse in that color.  

newwifenmom
by Member on Mar. 14, 2014 at 7:27 PM
I have lipstick this color
mstrendygirl
by Irene on Mar. 15, 2014 at 3:48 PM
I have a color lipstick similar to that I have been wearing the light pastel lilac color
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)