Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Ulta haul

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:02 PM
  • 18 Replies

Mobile Photo

Love that an Ulta opened up a city over from me but I spent $200 in two trips! Yikes! But I'm just starting to get back into makeup so I'm building my collection! ;)

Anyone have any of these..love/hate?

**benefit they're real mascara--I love this!! Really love how it doesn't leave my lashes clumpy. And I think I read it's the number one selling mascara?

**NYX jumbo eye pencil in Lavender--haven't tried this color yet but I have a few other colors that I love.

**NYX butter gloss in éclair..haven't tried this color yet.

**bbenefit the POREfessional Agent Zero Shine shine vanishing powder--I don't really love this. Maybe in the summer, I can use it more when my face gets shiny.

**2 real techniques brushes. Only tried the blush brush and I love it!!
by on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Apr1l
by Katie on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:04 PM
Nice
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dazey18
by New Member on Mar. 16, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I have all of that except the nyx products....the two benefit products are awesome! The mascara has done what no other mascara has ever be able to do to my lashes, lift and volumize!!!...real technique brushes are awesome cause they arent super expensive like others but work very well and of great quality.
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Mar. 17, 2014 at 12:12 AM
I have the porefessional and love the stuff!!
I also have a couple nyx butter glosses and love them as well.
twnkedee
by Tia on Mar. 17, 2014 at 4:21 AM

Very  nice!!

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Mar. 17, 2014 at 7:31 AM

Sweet haul! Everyone says good things about the butter glosses.....might ha vet o try them out one day

pixiemg1
by Amy on Mar. 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Nice!!  Love the butter glosses. I have quite of few of them.  I just bought the two brush sets from Real Techniques too.  I love when they have Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 off.  I have the Expert Face Brush and I use it every day for my foundation.  Can't use the jumbo eye pencils since they crease like crazy on me.  Haven't tried the two Benefit products.   I am excited for the 21 days of beauty.  There are quite a few things I want over the next 3 weeks.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:19 AM

o fun!!

I tried that mascara and just couldn't get into it.  I hear how so many people love it, so I really tried to love it too, but I just couldn't!   I don't know, different stuff works for different people!!!  Love the NYX products!!

AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:01 AM
I love the mascara too!! Definitely my new fave!

Quoting Dazey18: I have all of that except the nyx products....the two benefit products are awesome! The mascara has done what no other mascara has ever be able to do to my lashes, lift and volumize!!!...real technique brushes are awesome cause they arent super expensive like others but work very well and of great quality.
AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:04 AM
I've only used the POREfessional powder twice and wasn't crazy about it but I heard it's really good for shine? So I'm thinking in the summer it'll be good bc I get really oily.

Quoting XnikoX: I have the porefessional and love the stuff!!
I also have a couple nyx butter glosses and love them as well.
AviannasMama
by Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 11:10 AM
1 mom liked this
I love them! The first one I got I didn't love the color on me but the second one I like. They had so many different shades I didn't know which one to pick! I want to go back and get a pinkish color. I definitely recommend them!

Quoting jellybeanjean:

Sweet haul! Everyone says good things about the butter glosses.....might ha vet o try them out one day

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)