Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Boyfriend Jeans

Posted by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:04 AM
  • 4 Replies

I just picked up a pair of boyfriend jeans (well skinny boyfriend jeans).  They are a faded blue, and don't have actual holes but what looks like worn out spots, they fit me perfectly and I cannot wait to wear them.

But I am at a loss for how to wear them.  I would love some of your ideas.  I've been in a skinny jean rut for a while, in all colors.

CafeMom Tickers
by on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Mar. 18, 2014 at 9:50 AM

I wear them with a t-shirt on a hot day, with a silk top when I want to dress it up a bit. Today I wore them with a sleeveless top with a V opening at the back and a silk scarf and very casual espadrille sandals (flats) for a day of shopping.

I saw some snakeskin loafers the other day that would also look good with either boyfriend jeans or capris.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Quoting kika.fleur:

I wear them with a t-shirt on a hot day, with a silk top when I want to dress it up a bit. Today I wore them with a sleeveless top with a V opening at the back and a silk scarf and very casual espadrille sandals (flats) for a day of shopping.

I saw some snakeskin loafers the other day that would also look good with either boyfriend jeans or capris.

That would be great in the summer here, I live in Seattle.  But any ideas for this time of year???

jlg12678
by Bronze Member on Mar. 19, 2014 at 1:12 PM

I'd do a tank and fitted jacket with heels.

I think people's Stylewatch magazine has some examples in it this month...might want to check it out.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Mar. 21, 2014 at 8:47 AM

So I wore them today to work with black wingtips, really cute socks that show, an oversized white blouse with some bling on the collar and a black fitted tuxcedo style jacket and some big bold sparkly jewlery.  Played up smokey eyes with some sparkle eyeliner.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)