Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

deoderant

Posted by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 4:20 AM
  • 16 Replies
Hi ladies. .I live in Arizona. I have used several deodorants even the new prescription strength stuff. I always sweat all of a sudden recently and then it smells. Even sometimes just being nervous.
Can anyone give recommendations? I used men's also... AZ is hot n I don't want to sweat n be smelling BO in my arm pits.
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 4:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:47 PM
2 moms liked this

I usually stick with Mitchum, it seems to work pretty well.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Mar. 23, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I use Mitchum as well. Tried lots of others and this is best. Also might want to look into getting Botox under your arms. Some insurances cover part of it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
2salernos
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:18 PM
Have you done the botox? I'll look in to that thank you

Quoting chrisnjoesmom: I use Mitchum as well. Tried lots of others and this is best. Also might want to look into getting Botox under your arms. Some insurances cover part of it.
4EverYung
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:32 PM

use tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil and baking soda,  also lemons work, i have exsessive sweating issues and i didnt smell for the whole day with this mixture

4EverYung
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
1 mom liked this

imo never put botox in your body especially where you sweat because of our bodies release of toxins through those glands, use home made deo, it is truely the best way. The tea tree oil kills the odor causing bacteria

Quoting 2salernos: Have you done the botox? I'll look in to that thank you
Quoting chrisnjoesmom: I use Mitchum as well. Tried lots of others and this is best. Also might want to look into getting Botox under your arms. Some insurances cover part of it.

lorelei10
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Please do this. Antipersperants have been significantly to breast cancer.

Quoting 4EverYung:

use tea tree oil mixed with coconut oil and baking soda,  also lemons work, i have exsessive sweating issues and i didnt smell for the whole day with this mixture

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on Mar. 23, 2014 at 8:08 PM

No I have not done it but my cousins get it done. Definitely research it though, not sure if there are any side effects. They get it done for excessive sweating.

Quoting 2salernos: Have you done the botox? I'll look in to that thank you

2salernos
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM
Really. Ok I'll try. So you mix that all together and rub on to armpits every morning and I should be ok all day?
I'm going to try tomorrow! I'm always ready to try new things

Quoting 4EverYung:

4EverYung
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:33 PM

it worked for me, i hope it does for you also, let me know ok. be sure to store in a cool place because it melts easy

Quoting 2salernos: Really. Ok I'll try. So you mix that all together and rub on to armpits every morning and I should be ok all day? I'm going to try tomorrow! I'm always ready to try new things
Quoting 4EverYung:

teri4lance
by on Mar. 23, 2014 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this

mitchum

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)