Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Can Someone recommend a good brand of shampoo and conditioner....

Posted by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:11 PM
  • 9 Replies
..that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I need something that will not weigh down my hair and help keep it shiny. My hair is in good shape but the ends are a little , very little, dry. Thank you ladies :)
by on May. 4, 2014 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on May. 4, 2014 at 8:48 PM
1 mom liked this
Kirklands are great if u have a membership to Costco. Also I really liked redken all soft but they cost an arm and half a leg, lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mismaggie
by Member on May. 4, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Lol thank you mama :) I have been seriously considering renewing my Costco card, so I'll check out Kirkland when I do!

Quoting chrisnjoesmom: Kirklands are great if u have a membership to Costco. Also I really liked redken all soft but they cost an arm and half a leg, lol
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Organix brand is pretty good.
Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 5, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Just look at ingredients. Make sure cetyl alcohol or other alcohols aren't at the top of the list. Loreal is a good option so is Aussie if you want drug store.
greenmom877
by New Member on May. 5, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Arbonne! It has saved my hair. It's a little more expensive than regular store brands, but so worth it! 

pixiemg1
by Amy on May. 5, 2014 at 10:10 AM

I have been really like the Organix Macadamia Nut Shampoo & Conditioner.  You can find it at the drugstore and they normally put it on sale either BOGO or BOGO 1/2 off.  

jlg12678
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:25 AM

My favorite "cheaper" go to is John Frieda Brilliant Brunette.  I also like Loreal's sulfate free line...can't think of the name. It's around the same price ($6.99 a piece).

eChard
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2014 at 10:39 AM
I just tried the herbal essence naked...my hair was shiny and not weighed down. Seems good so far though I've only used it once
Lolita970
by New Member on May. 7, 2014 at 11:05 PM
I used to spend money on expensive salon shampoos until I tried Suave (walmart has it) It's very inexpensive and the have different new lines for different hair types. Me and my daughters would highly recommend it. The three of us have long hair down to the waist and we get lots of compliments on how healthy our hair looks.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)