Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you think you're sexy?

Posted by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Amy
  • 16 Replies

What makes you look and/or feel sexy?

by on May. 5, 2014 at 1:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
newwifenmom
by Member on May. 5, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Depends on the day, being nicely dressed , hair done and makeup and heels add to it.

Babybear89
by Gracey on May. 5, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Just no lol
jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on May. 5, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Yes mostly anyway

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on May. 5, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Sometimes but not always

nelliesmommy
by on May. 6, 2014 at 11:22 AM
I think I'm average. Dressing up makes me feel sexy.
CrunchMaMaBear
by on May. 6, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Yes I do
twinners.mama
by Kayla on May. 6, 2014 at 6:45 PM
Red lipstick, some eyeliner, and a cute outfit. I feel sexy times 1000 if I'm out with my husband!
lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 7, 2014 at 12:43 AM
Sex appeal comes from within! I always taught my daughters,you don't have wear revealing clothes,deep tops showing too much cleaveage,and too much make-up,to be sexy. And,most women dress,and do things to get looks from the opposite sex. I also tell them,when my husband 1st saw me,he said I was beautiful,and very appealing,lol. I was over-weight,crippled,and I was having some eye issues,but it was all with-in,and that limp! But,yes,even at 54,and disabled,I still believe I am beautiful,with lots of sex appeal! I hope this made sense.
VACUTIE24
by Member on May. 7, 2014 at 9:53 AM
Yes, I think I'm sexy With Make Up Or Without makeup,holey sweat pants ,Slob on my face, crust in my eyes.I feel the sexiest With Nice Lingerie On But I Don't Care If I'm In Sweats And A t-shirt I Use To Feel unpretty But That Change After I Had My Daughter. I want my child to have confidence in herself.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ZoeDude
by on May. 7, 2014 at 9:18 PM

I'm 8 months pregnant and feel pretty attractive. I have to admit, it bother me sometimes and I feel gross. I've always been small. 5'4 and only 110lbs.  But I've gained 30 lbs and these stretch marks aren't cute ! I'm not in a relationship with anyone, so I don't feel the need to impress. Despite how good I look for being this far along, it's mostly due to my age. I'm constantly surrounded by skinny, high school kids. I'm not ashamed of my pregnancy ( not planned ) but I'm the ONLY pregnant girl. I only look about 4-5 months and I can't wait to get back into shape ! I'm completely healthy but feel the opposite. No matter how bad these stretch marks get,and how awkward I feel, I still feel plenty attractive(:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN