Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How has your style evolved?

Posted by on May. 11, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Amy
  • 7 Replies

Do you still enjoy wearing the same type of things you wore 5 years ago?  10?  Before you had kids?

by on May. 11, 2014 at 1:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on May. 11, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I supposed it has evolved in that now I've learned to wear more casual clothes and be comfortable in them. Still no sweatpants or sweatshirts, though.

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on May. 11, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Well I'm more conversative since babies. I still like to look sexy, but I've toned down a bit. I am also somewhat more practical with shoes lol. 

christina122952
by on May. 12, 2014 at 12:55 PM
I don't know what my style is
Flouncy
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 9:27 PM
I try and keep my basics classic while also adding a few trendy pieces as I go along. My long-term goal is to look stylish but not desperate and I hope it works out for me.
VACUTIE24
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 6:19 AM
My style needs to evolve it went from sweat pants to rip jeans. I'm still stuck in my mind Graphic T-shirts and Rip jeans I need to put on some heels and a fitted dress .I will be turning 25 on Sunday and I need to dress more my age not in a slutty Way More Of a Adult way.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
-_-
by : | on May. 14, 2014 at 4:29 PM
I'll forever be 97% jeans and a tee.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlg12678
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 5:58 PM

My style is pretty much the same. I still own/wear clothing/shoes I purchased five plus years ago. I like to do classic with a twist....lots of fitted dresses, pencil skirts, etc. You can't go wrong with classic and if you buy higher quality items you really get your money's worth. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)