Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

S/O Piercings... Do you have any?

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Amy
  • 21 Replies

I have double ear piercings as well as an industrial piercing in my left ear.  My nostril is also pierced.

by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
twinners.mama
by Kayla on May. 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM
I have my lobes pierced twice on both ears. I hope that's the best way to describe it. Then on my right ear I have my cartilage pierced once. (Used to have two but I took one out a few years ago) then I'm my left war I have my tragus pierced!
cortney.mae
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM
I have two in my bellybutton, my tongue, nostril, and philtrum. And my lobes are stretched :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SeymoreButts
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 1:49 PM
Septum
Nipple
Hood

Love them all
christina122952
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:53 PM
Just my ears
amonkeymom
by Amy on May. 12, 2014 at 1:55 PM

Yes, that makes sense.

I considered having my tragus done as well.

Quoting twinners.mama: I have my lobes pierced twice on both ears. I hope that's the best way to describe it. Then on my right ear I have my cartilage pierced once. (Used to have two but I took one out a few years ago) then I'm my left war I have my tragus pierced!

MsC.
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:56 PM
Just ears
rockinmomto2
by on May. 12, 2014 at 1:59 PM

Both lobes pierced twice, and I have a lip ring.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on May. 12, 2014 at 2:37 PM
I adore it! It is my favorite piercing by far!! When I first had it done I had to have a hoop in it so I could wiggle it while healing and all that jazz. But now I keep a nose stud in it with a little rhinestone!!! Love love love it! And it didn't really hurt, just popped a lot! The man that pierced it for me was huge, bald with his head and every where else visible tatted up!! He had plugs in his cheeks, huge nose ring(like a bull)!!! O my!! I was this little 18 year old girl in my pink polo and denim skirt!! Haha he was the nicest person I've ever had before though!!!! I'm sure him piercing my ear looked like an odd coupling though :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Yes, that makes sense.

I considered having my tragus done as well.

Quoting twinners.mama: I have my lobes pierced twice on both ears. I hope that's the best way to describe it. Then on my right ear I have my cartilage pierced once. (Used to have two but I took one out a few years ago) then I'm my left war I have my tragus pierced!

lady-t3984
by Tina on May. 12, 2014 at 5:49 PM
Oh,were some of these painful?

Quoting cortney.mae: I have two in my bellybutton, my tongue, nostril, and philtrum. And my lobes are stretched :)
cortney.mae
by Member on May. 12, 2014 at 6:07 PM
Nothing more than discomfort :) the only truly painful one I've ever had was my septum.

Quoting lady-t3984: Oh,were some of these painful?

Quoting cortney.mae: I have two in my bellybutton, my tongue, nostril, and philtrum. And my lobes are stretched :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN