Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

May Birchbox!

Posted by on May. 12, 2014 at 3:55 PM
  • 7 Replies
Has anyone else gotten theirs yet? I just got mine today and I'm pleased! ! I've been thinking about cancelling but I'm excited about this months. Now I can't wait for my first IPSY bag!!!
by on May. 12, 2014 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
christina122952
by on May. 13, 2014 at 12:49 AM
What is birchbox
Petyonsmommy
by Member on May. 13, 2014 at 7:38 AM
It's a monthly subscription box of"deluxe" samples of beauty items. Skin care make up mail polish ect. For $10 a month

Quoting christina122952: What is birchbox
christina122952
by on May. 13, 2014 at 11:35 AM
Cool

Quoting Petyonsmommy: It's a monthly subscription box of"deluxe" samples of beauty items. Skin care make up mail polish ect. For $10 a month

Quoting christina122952: What is birchbox
mismaggie
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:39 PM
I got mine today and I am not happy at all. This is my second one and it was seriously lame. I am considering canceling :/ I got the Pixi lip balm in coral crush, it looks horrendous on me and it was the ONLY makeup item I received.... ugh
Now, on a positive note, I finally got off the wait list for ipsy and I cannot wait for my first Glam bag!! :)
Petyonsmommy
by Member on May. 14, 2014 at 7:46 PM
1 mom liked this
Yea My birchbox was better then it has been but still not the best. I can't wait for my first ipsy bag to get here. I think I may cancel my birchbox too.

Quoting mismaggie: I got mine today and I am not happy at all. This is my second one and it was seriously lame. I am considering canceling :/ I got the Pixi lip balm in coral crush, it looks horrendous on me and it was the ONLY makeup item I received.... ugh
Now, on a positive note, I finally got off the wait list for ipsy and I cannot wait for my first Glam bag!! :)
AviannasMama
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 2:59 PM
Yeah birchbox doesn't include much makeup. I thought I was going to cancel before I even got my first one from the comments I've read but I love mine!

Quoting mismaggie: I got mine today and I am not happy at all. This is my second one and it was seriously lame. I am considering canceling :/ I got the Pixi lip balm in coral crush, it looks horrendous on me and it was the ONLY makeup item I received.... ugh
AviannasMama
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 3:01 PM
This was my May birchbox. http://www.mymonthlyobsessions.com/?p=191

So far I really have liked every box I've gotten from them! I think it's really hit or miss but in the past 2 boxes, I've discovered 2 new hair products I bought full sizes of!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN