Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Spray tanning

Posted by on May. 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM
  • 3 Replies
Never had it done. What's it like? What do you wear to have it done? I'd like to do this for my wedding.
by on May. 17, 2014 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jenpen426
by Member on May. 18, 2014 at 11:11 PM

ANYONE?

babyblue415
by Member on May. 19, 2014 at 9:53 PM

bump. i wanna know too

twinners.mama
by Kayla on May. 20, 2014 at 8:47 AM
1 mom liked this
I do spray tan once in a great while for important occasions. I have a lot of blotchiness on my skin and getting the spray tan evens out the color for pictures. Don't donut on a rainy day or the tan will get ruined. When I get it done I wear yoga pants and a baggy shirt. I normally get it done at night so I can go straight home after. I don't wear a bra on my way home so it doesn't leave a mark on my skin. If I need to cover up I throw on a zip up quick. The smell starts to annoy me so that's why I donor at night so I'm sleeping while it's developing. Then I shower right away in the morning. If the wedding is on Saturday I will get sprayed on Tuesday or Wednesday night. Normally Wednesday, but the last wedding I had it was suppose to rain all week and it was clear on Tuesday so that's when I did it. It isn't complicated to have done. The person working at the salon will help and show you how to do everything! Some spas do airbrush tans. Those are nice just more expensive so I don't do that often. If you have any other questions just ask!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)