Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you think a swim suit cover up is necessary?

Posted by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM
  • 14 Replies

I never had one until a few years ago.  Instead I'd just throw a pair of shorts or a tee-shirt on over my suit for the walk over to the pool.

Do you own one?  When do you wear it?

by on May. 25, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
fullxbusymom
by on May. 25, 2014 at 7:56 PM

Depends where.  At my home, family or friends nope, at the beach nope, walking at a campground, apt. complex, etc. yes.  I do own one I wore it once. 

cortney.mae
by Member on May. 25, 2014 at 8:00 PM
I don't own one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JanineDeer
by on May. 25, 2014 at 9:07 PM
1 mom liked this

they are not "necessary".. not a specifc coverup, but there are SO many really pretty ones, why not make it a good excuse to get one?  ooo like this one- I love it

307mama
by on May. 25, 2014 at 9:18 PM
I have one and wear it. It's nice for outside since sometimes the breeze is cold after being in the water.
Lottie925
by on May. 25, 2014 at 9:28 PM
I like them. I have terry cloth ones that are easy and absorbent. It's nice when you need to walk back to a cottage or hotel room.
nana-to-9
by on May. 25, 2014 at 9:41 PM

I have one and I use it....makes me feel pretty on the way to the pool or beach. 

kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2014 at 7:35 AM

I don't have one nor do I need one but I have a lot of light silk dresses that I could technically use as a cover up.

AmaliaD
by on May. 26, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes, worn when leaving a pool. Walking across yards back to my house or driving home. Or at lodges with water parks on the way to my room. Why not, the go on sale at the end of each summer, most are super cute dresses.
twnkedee
by Tia on May. 27, 2014 at 6:31 AM

I have two. One that I use after I get out of the shower. I wear it while I am getting ready and one that I wear around the pool/waterpark.

chrisnjoesmom
by Adrienne on May. 27, 2014 at 8:28 AM
I have a couple from target. They are really convenient.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)