Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM
  • 12 Replies

wave  Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

This is a great place to talk about your beauty secrets, ask questions and get great advice to help you look, and feel, your best!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Who are you?  What's on your mind?
  2. What is one of your most loved beauty secrets?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

mirror  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kjvjune99
by New Member on Jun. 8, 2014 at 4:57 PM
2 moms liked this

Hello ladies, my name is June, I'm probably one of the 'older' ladies here - in my 50s, but raising my great neice. I've always enjoyed dressing well, but find the older I get, the styles and options become more limited.  I'm conservative, but classy I like to say. I'm still somewhat new to the whole cafemom thing, but  glad to be here.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 9, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Hi June, welcome to the group!

I am in my mid-40s and I agree, the options are getting more limited.  I don't want to wear the elastic waste "old lady" clothes, but I sure can't wear the things the younger women are wearing.  

Where do you like to shop?

Quoting kjvjune99:

Hello ladies, my name is June, I'm probably one of the 'older' ladies here - in my 50s, but raising my great neice. I've always enjoyed dressing well, but find the older I get, the styles and options become more limited.  I'm conservative, but classy I like to say. I'm still somewhat new to the whole cafemom thing, but  glad to be here.

Avonrep29
by New Member on Jun. 21, 2014 at 8:42 PM
2 moms liked this
Hi! My name is Krista. I am 30, been married since 2004... I work as an independent Avon rep and love Anew products and Imari Seduction! I also use pinterest for natural beauty tips!!
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jun. 22, 2014 at 11:57 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi Krista, welcome to the group! 

Isn't Pinterest great?  I get a lot of ideas there.

Quoting Avonrep29: Hi! My name is Krista. I am 30, been married since 2004... I work as an independent Avon rep and love Anew products and Imari Seduction! I also use pinterest for natural beauty tips!!

Avonrep29
by New Member on Jun. 22, 2014 at 12:54 PM
1 mom liked this
YES! Its an addiction lol
Xanth
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 6:22 AM
2 moms liked this
Hi, I'm Xanth 22yo mom to 1, baby boy is 1 week as of yesterday!
Sleep! But I'm sure that's on everyone's mind! Is also say that's my best beauty "secret".
I feel better with sleep, & look better with sleep. Who doesn't?!
With sleep I can start the day with a level head.
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome to the group, Xanth!  Congrats on your new little boy. :)

Sleep, and getting enough of it, is my secret too. 

Quoting Xanth: Hi, I'm Xanth 22yo mom to 1, baby boy is 1 week as of yesterday! Sleep! But I'm sure that's on everyone's mind! Is also say that's my best beauty "secret". I feel better with sleep, & look better with sleep. Who doesn't?! With sleep I can start the day with a level head.

2k10changedlif
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:45 PM
3 moms liked this
I'm 22 years old and I'm "spring cleaning the living room" blah. I have no secrets my mother is farm girl/ tomboy never wears make up or her nails.
2k10changedlif
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2014 at 3:48 PM
Hello. I'm new to the group. I love avons skin do soft bugsprays for my little one!

Quoting Avonrep29: Hi! My name is Krista. I am 30, been married since 2004... I work as an independent Avon rep and love Anew products and Imari Seduction! I also use pinterest for natural beauty tips!!
amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 31, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Hi!  I did some "spring cleaning" yesterday myself.  Shampooing the carpet in the dining room (dumbest place besides a bathroom for carpet, lol).

Quoting 2k10changedlif: I'm 22 years old and I'm "spring cleaning the living room" blah. I have no secrets my mother is farm girl/ tomboy never wears make up or her nails.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)