Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge! Introduce yourself here!

Posted by   + Show Post

wave  Welcome to The Beauty & Style Lounge!

This is a great place to talk about your beauty secrets, ask questions and get great advice to help you look, and feel, your best!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. Who are you?  What's on your mind?
  2. What is one of your most loved beauty secrets?

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!
"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

mirror  Amy

PS - Here are some helpful links: 

by on Jun. 1, 2014 at 11:53 AM
Replies (91-94):
TheJerseyGirl
by Bronze Member on Oct. 19, 2014 at 10:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Welcome Rusti!

Quoting RustiM:

HI 

I'm Rusti

What's on my mind is how to spend the rest of my day :)

My fav beauty secret is : meaningful beauty..

It is my pleasure to meet you all!

amonkeymom
by Amy on Oct. 20, 2014 at 8:52 PM

Good for you, that's fantastic and a great way to move ahead!

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy: School starts up in June and I finish June of the next year. But because I am setting myself up for success I have an internship with the top salon in my town with one of the top hairstylists in my state. So that will be another year, but I'll probably work and get my intern since I pay for my oldest son to go to a private preschool 5 days a week
Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Kaylynn, welcome to the group!  How much longer will you be in school?

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy: Who are you? I'm kaylynn, I am a mom of 2 boys who's going to school for cosmetology What's on your mind? I've been cleaning all day I don't really have much on my mind What is one of your most loved beauty secrets? Lotion!! Don't have time to shower? Shave with lotion. Love that stuff. Lol.
Quoting Cafe AmyS:

This is a great place to talk about your beauty secrets, ask questions and get great advice to help you look, and feel, your best!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

mirror  Amy

Rhyinns.Mommy
by Member on Oct. 20, 2014 at 11:36 PM
Thank you! :) I always want to do what's best for my boys. :)

Quoting amonkeymom:

Good for you, that's fantastic and a great way to move ahead!

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy: School starts up in June and I finish June of the next year. But because I am setting myself up for success I have an internship with the top salon in my town with one of the top hairstylists in my state. So that will be another year, but I'll probably work and get my intern since I pay for my oldest son to go to a private preschool 5 days a week

Quoting amonkeymom:

Hi Kaylynn, welcome to the group!  How much longer will you be in school?

Quoting Rhyinns.Mommy: Who are you? I'm kaylynn, I am a mom of 2 boys who's going to school for cosmetology What's on your mind? I've been cleaning all day I don't really have much on my mind
What is one of your most loved beauty secrets? Lotion!! Don't have time to shower? Shave with lotion. Love that stuff. Lol.

Quoting Cafe AmyS:

After you've replied here, say hello to the other moms who've replied!"Quote" their replies so they know you're talking to them. You can "Like" their replies as well.

mirror  Amy

bhwrn1
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2014 at 5:42 AM

welcome everyone!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)