Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you keep your hair from going crazy in the heat and humidity?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Amy
  • 5 Replies

It's not super humid where I live (Colorado) but enough to make my hair go crazy with frizz.  I do condition daily, sometimes even use a leave in after I shower and I've been letting my hair air dry.  But, it's a little curly and it just likes to get frizzy.

How do you get your hair to look nice and not go crazy?

by on Jun. 29, 2014 at 2:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Robin-Christine
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 1:53 AM

I chemically straightened my hair. I am in Ohio and Saturday I used the blow drier and actually had to flat iron also.  I like Garnier products

kika.fleur
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 5:02 AM

Sigh. I've been going to the salon a lot lately because of the frizz.

There are some products for frizz, but I haven't tried them.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 9:42 AM

flat iron.

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2014 at 10:28 AM

I live in humid Florida, haha. I have a pantene hairspray as a last resort but I mainly just use Shea Moisture Curling Souffle (this isn't really for those with thinner hair and a little goes a long way) after washing my hair and let it air dry. I've had straight hairstyles before in the past and they didn't work out here, it was such a hassle.

marinemami07
by on Jun. 30, 2014 at 11:53 AM
I use it's a 10 leave in. It's amazing & works very well. I use it to flat iron & my hair doesnt get frizzy. I have thick wavy hair. If the weather is horrible I usually go natural, spray gel & hairspray & make it curly. Or do the big sock bun. Always a hair saver & good on days u jus don't feel like dealing with the humidity b still need/want to look cute. 😊
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)