Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

I am wondering what everyone uses.

shampoo

dry shampoo

conditioner

leave in conditioner

conditioning mask

face wash

face mask

face moisturizer 

body lotion

I'm looking to get some new products and would really appreciate any recommendations or if you really dislike something let me know!

thanks!

by on Jul. 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
jlg12678
by Bronze Member on Jul. 21, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I love rinsing with Apple Cider Vinegar! You get the best shine.

Quoting newwifenmom: Sometimes I co wash and I use Suave Clarifying and a Shea Moisture conditioner Sometimes I use baking soda as a shampoo and Apple cider vinegar as a conditioner I wash my face with an Avon cleanser Face moisturizer-clean and clear something lol And I use Vaseline lotion for dry skin
Quoting o0oStephieo0o:

shampoo

dry shampoo

conditioner

leave in conditioner

conditioning mask

face wash

face mask

face moisturizer 

body lotion

I'm looking to get some new products and would really appreciate any recommendations or if you really dislike something let me know!

thanks!

MsBlueBelle
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 5:03 AM

I use Clairol Shimmer Lights shampoo and conditioner for blonde color treated hair.  I use St. Ives brand apricot scrub for elbows, knees and feet.  I use Almay face lotion with sunscreen.  I am 'addicted' to body lotions.  I have a zillion brands in all sorts of fragrances, depending on my mood.  I keep a bottle of lavender lotion in my bed so if I wake up with a night terror, I can massage myself and calm myself without a pill.  I have a couple of cans of dry shampoo, but I find a little corn starch works better.  For setting lotion on wet hair, I use Motions (brand) Foaming Wrap Lotion.  It is like a mousse, and a small amount on wet hair and I can pin curl my baby fine hair and it holds the set for a couple of days.  No, I don't wash my hair every day and I never blow dry my hair. 

Make up, I have every brand under the sun, nail polish I am stuck on China Glaze brand.  I only wear lipstick red.  I only wear one perfume, Paloma Picasso.  Very heady and feminine. 

bloodytears1986
by Member on Jul. 26, 2014 at 4:57 PM

Quoting o0oStephieo0o:

shampoo-Matrix Biolage normalizing shampoo (I have to use clarifying shampoos cause my hair is naturally greasy)

dry shampoo-On the hunt for a good one. 

conditioner-Matrix Biolage detangling solution

leave in conditioner-dont use

conditioning mask-dont use

face wash-Murad

face mask-dont use

face moisturizer-murad

body lotion-ususally something from bath and body works. 

thanks!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN