Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you wash your hair first?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Amy
  • 7 Replies

Before heading to the salon to get your hair cut, do you wash & style it?  Why/why not?

by on Jul. 17, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
pixiemg1
by Amy on Jul. 17, 2014 at 4:51 PM

I do but it is because I normally go during my lunch hour from work.  I did get it cut last Friday & I was off that week.  I didn't wash or style before.

kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 6:48 AM

No, mostly because they give one of the most amazing head massages. It's short but it's enough to relieve some stress. There was one stylist at one of the salons I go to who could make me relax in 3 seconds flat through her head massage.

FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 7:43 AM

No, because I want my stylist to see my hair at it's worst so she knows what I am dealing with.  I have very think, long curly hair and it is a lot to handle.  I want to make sure I get a cut to handle it.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 18, 2014 at 2:24 PM
1 mom liked this

My lady gives amazing scalp massages too.  I love going just for that!

Quoting kika.fleur:

No, mostly because they give one of the most amazing head massages. It's short but it's enough to relieve some stress. There was one stylist at one of the salons I go to who could make me relax in 3 seconds flat through her head massage.

Sisteract
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:15 PM

No

MelanieJK
by on Jul. 18, 2014 at 8:18 PM

Yes.    I wash my hair when I shower in the morning.   I don't change that if I'm going to the salon that day.

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2014 at 10:31 PM

sometimes I will wash my hair depends on if I need to dye my hair or not. my hairdresser comes to my house.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)