Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you use scented products?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Amy
  • 9 Replies
Besides perfume or cologne, do you use scented beauty products?

If so, what is your favorite scent?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
etsmom
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:47 PM

Sometimes powders. Most beauty products have fragrance added to cover the chemical like smells. 

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:11 PM

The only scented items I like besides perfume is my lotions.  I really like the Body Shop lotions and body butters. I love Satsuma, Strawberry & Shea scents from them. I also like scented hand lotions.  I like Pacifica brands for hand lotion.  My favorite from them is Indian Coconut Nectar.  It smells so good.

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 4:16 PM
I bet strawberry smells devine. I tend to stick with citrus scents myself.

I have a sample of that Indian coconut lotion, it smells delicious.

Quoting pixiemg1:

The only scented items I like besides perfume is my lotions.  I really like the Body Shop lotions and body butters. I love Satsuma, Strawberry & Shea scents from them. I also like scented hand lotions.  I like Pacifica brands for hand lotion.  My favorite from them is Indian Coconut Nectar.  It smells so good.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this

If you like citrus you might like the Body Shop Satsuma scent.  It is orange and smells so good.  I just finished up a tube of the Indian Coconut but I won't buy anymore until I use up the two hand lotions I bought on clearance at Ulta. 

Quoting amonkeymom: I bet strawberry smells devine. I tend to stick with citrus scents myself. I have a sample of that Indian coconut lotion, it smells delicious.
Quoting pixiemg1:

MrsHayward1
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Powders lotions 

amonkeymom
by Amy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:02 PM
Thanks for the tip, I'll look for it when I'm done with what I have now.

Quoting pixiemg1:

If you like citrus you might like the Body Shop Satsuma scent.  It is orange and smells so good.  I just finished up a tube of the Indian Coconut but I won't buy anymore until I use up the two hand lotions I bought on clearance at Ulta. 

Quoting amonkeymom: I bet strawberry smells devine. I tend to stick with citrus scents myself.

I have a sample of that Indian coconut lotion, it smells delicious.

Quoting pixiemg1:

kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:41 AM

I try not to.

D-Town
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 6:38 AM
1 mom liked this

I try not to because I don't want it to interfere with the scent I intentionally put on. I'm not a big perfume person but I do like scented lotions. If I'm putting on a B&BW lotion, I don't want the smell of my moisturizer to interfere. 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
Shower gel... I like anything fruity or with coconut or honey.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN