Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Have you ever been disappointed by a product?

Posted by   + Show Post

What was it and what did you not like about it?

I bought the Olay smooth finish hair removal duo.  It worked great the first time I used it, but when I went to do a retouch a couple of weeks later, it did nothing.  I tried again a 3rd time and still nothing.  I don't think I'll be buying that again.

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 4:45 PM
Replies (11-12):
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 31, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Yes. Recently I was sent a sunscreen to try for free. It was horrible. Not only was it horribly watery, it didn't work for crap. I was outside all day (in the shade mind you) and reapplied it numerous times and still burned. Yet the following weekend, I was outside the same amount of time, in the same spot and FORGOT my sunscreen and didn't burn at all....lol.

AylaMom
by Member on Aug. 1, 2014 at 8:46 AM
http://www.shiseido.com/uv-protective-liquid-foundation-spf-42-light-beige/9990000000086,en_US,pd.html&cgid=suncare&&dwvar_9990000000086_color=00086_SP10

I have very oily skin and this stays on through anything. Went to the fair on a rainy day and did not budge. It does not help keep the oil at bay but does not slide off my face. Sorry if not click on mobile.

Quoting MsBlueBelle:

Mary Kay and (any brand) Bare Mineral-type powder dust.  Ugh. 

I need to find a foundation that can hold up to 115 F heat and 99% humidity in Alabama.  Any suggestions. 

I tried an at home hair gloss kit, it made my gray hairs SHINE and the non grays looked dull as dishwater. 

I prefer China Glaze nail polish vs O P I. 

Would this insult a manicurist?  I bring my own polish color, so I can repair any chips at home?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)