Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Do you wear them in public?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this

8 Stylish Pajamas Moms Won't Be Embarrassed to Wear in Public

by Nicole Fabian-Weber

woman in pajamasBefore I had my daughter, I was so going to be the mom who showered, dried her hair, and put something simple yet chic on every morning. Fast-forward to reality and that's so not the case.

The sad truth is, as moms, we're pressed for time, constantly dealing in the unpredictable (nobody plans for their kid to wake up at 5 a.m.), and will almost always choose sleep when presented with the option of getting gussied and hitting snooze for the fourth time.

But how does that leave us looking?

To put it frankly, not great. Our style often takes a hit when we become moms, due to tiny human beings who, despite their cuteness, need an inordinate amount of attention. And many of us, whether we admit it or not, wind up leaving the house with our pajamas on time and again -- not a very flattering look.

The solution? Stock up on pajamas that can totally pass as clothes. Whether you've got kids or simply like to sleep until the very last minute possible, you should check out these 8 adorable PJs that double as cute, comfy clothes. Two birds, one stone. Every parent's dream.

Do you wear your pajamas in public?

by on Aug. 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
eChard
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:26 AM
Never!!
FlyingMommy747
by Silver Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I guess I am one of those mom's that the author wanted to be.  I would never leave my house without make-up or in PJ's.  I think the worst might be I might wear jeans and a sweatshirt to walk my dog.

fatcat0908
by Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Never! 

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Aug. 4, 2014 at 2:21 PM

I never wear pjs out, the only time was after my c-section because they were loose and I was in pain (for like a week).

pixiemg1
by Amy on Aug. 4, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I can say I have never worn pajamas in public and never will. 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Aug. 4, 2014 at 10:35 PM
Noooo
kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 2:31 AM

The PJs I wear are either leggings and normal Gap t-shirts so I could go out in those. The others fall under lingerie, so no.

surromama
by Member on Aug. 5, 2014 at 6:43 AM
Never!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 6, 2014 at 12:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Only when I take the puppy out to potty early in the morning.

Brazilmami11
by New Member on Aug. 6, 2014 at 2:45 PM

nope never

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)