Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Grow it out, or cut it short?

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Amy
  • 5 Replies

When your hair is at that stage, you know the one.... where you CAN'T stand it.... what are you more apt to do?  Cut it shorter or leave it alone?  Is it hard for you to leave it alone until it grows out of that stage?

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
newwifenmom
by Member on Aug. 16, 2014 at 4:37 PM
Leave it but it's hard not to cut it.
D-Town
by Member on Aug. 17, 2014 at 8:11 AM

Leave it alone. 

For me it's not really hard. I'm rather lazy when it comes to getting my hair done. I'd rather go have a sushi dinner than get my hair done. As long as I can put it up, it's easier to just leave it alone. 

klgew065
by Member on Aug. 24, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Cut it short..I can never get through that awkward stage...and my hair is super thick and heavy to keep long..
crissy1200
by Member on Aug. 26, 2014 at 5:39 AM
I use to get it cut but trying to grow it out I was doing good but I died my hair back to my natural color and had all my damaged split ends removed it's short but not to short now that it's in better shape I am re trying to grow it out
XnikoX
by Bronze Member on Aug. 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM
Last winter I cut my hair into a Bob (about to my chin) so pretty short for me. When it started growing out and reached a certain point I could t take it so I cut it again. This time I'm trying to grow it back out... but I've been tempted to cut it a couple times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)