Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Scents

Posted by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM
  • 17 Replies

I am in need of a new perfume! I am not really someone who focuses on *having* to have a summer/fall scent, or only wearing certain perfumes at night, etc.

To give you an idea of what type of scents I like some of my favourites are - Tory Burch, Prada Candy, Marc Jacobs Daisy, Viva La Juicy, and my guilty pleasures - Britney Spears Fantasy and Taylor Swift Enchanted Wonderstruck! Lol 

As you can tell..I love very sweet scents as well as the warm florals such as the Tory Burch/Marc Jacobs.

What are your favourites?

by on Aug. 11, 2014 at 9:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
amonkeymom
by Amy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 12:44 PM

I don't have any favorites.  I'm very scent sensitive so I just don't wear them.

pixiemg1
by Amy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM

My favorite is Aquolina Pink Sugar.  Smells like cotton candy so yummy.  I also like a lot of the Escada scents. 

teenkabear
by New Member on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Ralph by Ralph Lauren.. I think you'd like it based on your other choices

florallove92
by Kailey on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:42 PM

That's in a blue bottle right? Very fresh and timeless scent, I'm not sure why I've never picked it up! 

Quoting teenkabear:

Ralph by Ralph Lauren.. I think you'd like it based on your other choices

florallove92
by Kailey on Aug. 13, 2014 at 6:45 PM

I've been wanting to order Pink Sugar for the longest time! When I tested it at a Sephora store and it wasn't what I thought it'd be :( I go back and forth on if I want to just get it anyway! I don't think a one time spritz could tell me much 

Quoting pixiemg1:

My favorite is Aquolina Pink Sugar.  Smells like cotton candy so yummy.  I also like a lot of the Escada scents. 

pixiemg1
by Amy on Aug. 13, 2014 at 9:21 PM
Ask them to give you a sample next time you're in Sephora.

Quoting florallove92:

I've been wanting to order Pink Sugar for the longest time! When I tested it at a Sephora store and it wasn't what I thought it'd be :( I go back and forth on if I want to just get it anyway! I don't think a one time spritz could tell me much 

Quoting pixiemg1:

CyberGypsy6
by on Aug. 14, 2014 at 8:48 AM

Flower bomb

Owl_Feather
by Bronze Member on Aug. 14, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I LOVE My Couture. It has been discontinued :( My sister found it online and bought me a bottle for xmas one year when the bottle I had was about gone :) it smells amaaaaaazing. I also love the perfume "Lovely". I cant find it anywhere!

florallove92
by Kailey on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:49 PM

I've always been tempted to try it, I'll have to give it a smell next time I see it :) 

Quoting CyberGypsy6:

Flower bomb

florallove92
by Kailey on Aug. 14, 2014 at 7:51 PM

The My Couture is Givenchy right? I own "Hot" by Givenchy and I love it every now and again! I feel like it's too much of a mature scent sometimes for me though (And not in a good way! Lol) I saw the Lovely perfume on Amazon!! Check there!! :)

Quoting Owl_Feather:

I LOVE My Couture. It has been discontinued :( My sister found it online and bought me a bottle for xmas one year when the bottle I had was about gone :) it smells amaaaaaazing. I also love the perfume "Lovely". I cant find it anywhere!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN