Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

How much do you pay for a hair cut?

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:30 PM
  • 9 Replies

Do you think it's worth what you pay?

by on Aug. 18, 2014 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
D-Town
by Member on Aug. 18, 2014 at 10:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I go in every 6-8 weeks get my hair cut and colored. I do get a special discount though because it is a friend that does it and she charges me $70 for a full head of 3 colors.
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:03 AM

I get mine cut or just a trim once a year. I pay $20.00 including tip.

twinners.mama
by Kayla on Aug. 19, 2014 at 10:48 AM
$35-45 with tip. I'm trying to find a new salon so that's why I have a range in there. Also, my hair is long and places tack on extra cost just because my hair is long, so silly in my opinion. My haircut isn't complicated, but o well. I get my hair cut 3-4 times a year.
Fabulous24
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 4:56 PM
I get my hair done every week. It's typically $25 if I get my hair cut $35
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mrs42
by Member on Aug. 19, 2014 at 6:05 PM

$30-35 before tip. I get it cut 1-2 times a year and trim it myself between cuts. It's worth going to a better salon because the cut & service is so much better, and a "cheap" salon costs almost the same.

Jazzdoll
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 12:33 AM

I go in every 10-12 weeks for a cut and partials (highlights/lowlights) and pay $165 + tip. My stylist is fabulous and it's totally worth it to me as I can't remember the last time I had a "bad hair day".

When it comes to sax, bigger IS better.

kika.fleur
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2014 at 1:31 AM

Hair cut would be around $60. Colour with some highlights would be another $90, excluding tips.

I get mine for free as he's a good friend and I go to his office studio instead of his salon. I just give his technician a great big fat tip since she's the one who colours my hair. He does the cutting, though. When I go to his salon I pay the friend price for a shampoo, blow dry, manicure and pedicure.

kysmama08
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 12:46 PM

Thank god my MIL has a hair salon haha, because I am always changing my hair and couldn't afford it!

jlg12678
by Member on Aug. 21, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Too much as my hair is long.

For a cut/color it costs around $160 but I get 20% as it's for the wellness center I'm a member of.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)