Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Eye care

Posted by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM
  • 7 Replies
I am looking for an eye care product to help with sagging in the corners by my nose and wrinkle lines all around my eyes. Thanks for any advise.
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Minxmomma
by on Sep. 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM
I like Strivectin products and use their eye serum but I've also used enough products to know not everything works for everyone. It's trial and error. Good luck finding one.

Quoting amberre90210: I am looking for an eye care product to help with sagging in the corners by my nose and wrinkle lines all around my eyes. Thanks for any advise.
kika.fleur
by on Sep. 24, 2014 at 2:48 AM

I just use what I use on my face as it's basically the same thing. In my case, it's a Retinol serum at night.

Don't forget to wear a sunscreen daily, wear your glasses if you need glasses so that you aren't squinting, and also wear sunglasses year long to protect your eyes.

AzariahsMother
by on Oct. 4, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Here is bump for you because I don't know.

momma-flynn
by on Oct. 4, 2014 at 4:19 PM
I have tried a few but they make me break out.
TigerofMu
by on Oct. 4, 2014 at 8:36 PM

CafeMom had an Influencer program for one awhile back that I liked.  It was Oil of Olay Regenerist.  I can't find the exact one on the website, but it looks like the picture below.  And I like Mary Kay's Timewise Firming Eye Cream.  I cannot link them because of the commercial affiliation.

mandee1503
by on Oct. 5, 2014 at 10:52 AM
I dont use anything yet but I'm following for ideas.
LindaClement
by on Oct. 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Try sleeping more.

Also, getting enough water in a day and low-impact exercise will help tighten up your whole body --collegen is produced in larger volumes by bodies that get seriously sweaty exercise almost every day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)