• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My oldest son did fall in love today

Posted by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:05 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

My oldest son Kevin did fall in love today,my best friend Carrie bought him a couple pairs of heels for helping her out a couple weeks ago.Carrie knows my son Kevin is a crossdresser going by Kelsey.Kevin did some easy jobs for her and said she would get something for him.Decided to get him a couple pairs of heels that he would fall in love with.Luckily Kevin is easy to get for heels wise,wears a women's size 11 medium.He opened both boxes and his eyes lit falling in love with them.I told her she is a good friend caring about Kelsey.He told her thank you getting these for him

Naturalizer Lennox Shoe

Naturalizer Lennox Shoe

http://www.dsw.com/shoe/kelly+.and.+katie+dorotha+herringbone+platform+pump?prodId=dsw12prod5760008&category=cat20006&activeCats=cat10006,cat20006

by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lady-t3984
by Tina on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:11 PM
How nice of her! Opening a gift from someone is always special!
alexisb3
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Kevin also helps out Carrie at her sessions for make up application for crossdressers as her model.She is a make up artist and has taught Kevin great tips on make up application when he transforms into Kelsey.

Daffanyrose
by on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this
Very cute!! Ask him is he willing to share them lol
alexisb3
by Member on Nov. 24, 2014 at 11:32 PM

No he won't.He has mostly G.I.L.I (Got It Love It) sold On QVC,Naturalizer and a few more brands of heels that he likes.This is his most favorite pair of G.I.L.I pair he has,loves to wear with skirts,some dresses and jeans.

momofsixangels
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 12:02 AM

That was so sweet of her to do

childofgod04
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 3:43 PM

That was sweet of her!

alexisb3
by Member on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:11 PM

It was and Carrie is supportive of Kevin's crossdressing.Says Kevin is a good kid with a heart of gold.

ScrChk23
by on Nov. 25, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Very cool!!

Daffanyrose
by on Nov. 26, 2014 at 12:30 AM
I was just kidding.he has good taste

Quoting alexisb3:

No he won't.He has mostly G.I.L.I (Got It Love It) sold On QVC,Naturalizer and a few more brands of heels that he likes.This is his most favorite pair of G.I.L.I pair he has,loves to wear with skirts,some dresses and jeans.

alexisb3
by Member on Nov. 26, 2014 at 6:34 AM

Kevin has a special gift in his life,getting in touch with his enfemme side.

Quoting Daffanyrose: I was just kidding.he has good taste
Quoting alexisb3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)