Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Your Child's Style??

Posted by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM
  • 37 Replies

Do they seem to model their style after you (or their father) or do they have a style of their own??

My boys pretty much like what their dad likes, but my daughter....she's 100% on her own.

I'd never leave the house like this, lol:

by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Cute! They pretty much like what I pick out for them. lol

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:31 PM

We all pretty much dress casual and comfy.

IncognitoOne
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine do too, normally. My mom got her those shoes, and my oh my, lol. I'm on the fence with them but she LOVES them.

Quoting wandep:

Cute! They pretty much like what I pick out for them. lol

IncognitoOne
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:35 PM

That's me! I've been in yoga pants and a long sleeve tee with running shoes all day, lol.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Quoting IncognitoOne:

That's me! I've been in yoga pants and a long sleeve tee with running shoes all day, lol.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

i only dress up when i really have too

IncognitoOne
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Same for me. I dress up on Sunday mornings for church, and before I go anywhere after church, I go home and change, lol.

Quoting LoriAnn87:

Quoting IncognitoOne:

Quoting LoriAnn87:

i only dress up when i really have too

TigerofMu
by on Dec. 12, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Mine are totally original.

SweetLuci
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

My boys really didn't care about clothes until they were teens, then the oldest was a surfer dude, all brand name clothes. Youngest liked rock tshirts and anything black. Dgd had her own style from a very young age, never liked plaids or florals. Didn't like pink, but liked frilly. Now that she's 14, she  finds very original combinations, that always look good. and very put together. I like classic clothes and dh doesn't care as long as it's comfortable and not flashy, so they have followed their own style. 

digdug
by on Dec. 13, 2014 at 12:02 PM
1 mom liked this
my dd is 16 months old and i dress her like punky brewster. 80's reference anyone?
amonkeymom
by Amy on Dec. 13, 2014 at 4:04 PM
1 mom liked this

My boys are pretty casual, jeans & tee-shirts kind of guys.  My 17 year old daughter however has her own style.  Sometimes she's all jeans & band tees, other times she looks like a model or like she should be in New York City, very chic.  She loves heels and boots and her favorite item of clothing is her long black sweater with leather bits on the shoulders & pockets.  It goes really well with her black high heel boots.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)