Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sunless Tanning Lotion

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:24 PM
  • 8 Replies

Sorry if this has been posted before. I started using some sunless tanner on my legs this weekend as the pasty white look just isn't working for me as the warmer weather approaches. Just curious if any of you have a favorite sunless tanning lotion and are there any that don't have any scent?

I put some on after my shower this morning and I am sitting in my office and swear I can smell it even through my slacks. UGH!

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 12:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LoriAnn87
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:46 PM
1 mom liked this

I use too use Jergens self tanning stuff but really didn't care for it all because it left streaks and took a while too dry but the smell was OK.

florallove92
by Kailey on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:08 PM
1 mom liked this

My favourite is the Vita Liberata mousse, you can get it at Sephora. I find it is one of the view that barely has a scent!

.Mona.Mae.
by Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 9:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes!

Quoting florallove92:

My favourite is the Vita Liberata mousse, you can get it at Sephora. I find it is one of the view that barely has a scent!

mrswillie
by Member on Mar. 18, 2015 at 9:24 AM
1 mom liked this
O like Bannana boat. I use to use one by Victoria Secret but the sales rep. recommended Bananna Boat and said it was half the price of Victoria Secret. I love it!
catching_dreams
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 2:02 PM
I don't know the name of it. I think it's jergen. If I can find it I will come back
florallove92
by Kailey on Mar. 20, 2015 at 10:54 PM

This?? :)

Quoting catching_dreams: I don't know the name of it. I think it's jergen. If I can find it I will come back

catching_dreams
by on Mar. 21, 2015 at 9:25 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes. :)

Quoting florallove92:

This?? :) 

Quoting catching_dreams: I don't know the name of it. I think it's jergen. If I can find it I will come back

caustinb
by on Mar. 22, 2015 at 1:36 PM
1 mom liked this

I like St. Tropez.  I've used it for years now.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)