Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Full Lips or Thin Lips

Posted by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:33 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Do you have full lips or thin lips. I have full lips and a lot of my friends have thin lips and want to have full lips. I was wondering, if you have full lips, do you like it or not like it and if you have thin lips do you prefer to have full lips. Personally I don't care. I don't know why so many people want full lips. 

by on Mar. 22, 2016 at 1:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momwriter
by Member on Mar. 24, 2016 at 7:08 AM
I have full lips. Most models and attractive celebs seem to have them too. I like having full lips!
3boyzmylfe
by on Mar. 24, 2016 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I have in the middle lips? They are not big or pouty but not thin either
WILDCATGAL78
by New Member on Mar. 24, 2016 at 9:50 AM

I have full lips. I love my lips. 

jellybeanjean
by JeanJeanie on Mar. 24, 2016 at 2:37 PM
Pretty sure mine fall in the middle. I'd like full lips though! I wear a lot of lip products and I feel that full lips look better with a lot of bold or dark lip products.
kika.fleur
by on Mar. 26, 2016 at 9:53 PM

I have full lips. DH says they are very kissable lips so I'm happy with them. ;-)

lady-t3984
by Tina on Mar. 29, 2016 at 11:24 AM
I have full lips, which is very popular now, but back in the day, big lips or full lips wasn't so popular, I used to get picked on for having full lips.
partyof54me
by on Apr. 2, 2016 at 7:01 PM

Mine are full. I love nor hate my lips.

sigourneyv
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2016 at 1:42 AM

Same!

Quoting 3boyzmylfe: I have in the middle lips? They are not big or pouty but not thin either

sigourneyv
by New Member on Apr. 3, 2016 at 1:46 AM

Hello Caseadams675,

I'm inbetween full and thin lips. I wouldn't mind having fuller lips. My lipsticks would surely be poppin! : ) However I am happy and appreciate my lip size. 

Vinterland
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2016 at 12:54 AM

I have full lips; I like my lips, they go with my other facial features. I also think thin lips look lovely as well. I think it's damaging for body parts to be trendy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)