Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

8 Ways to Up Your Brow Game

Posted by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:53 AM
  • 4 Replies

8 Ways to Up Your Brow Game

Gone are the days of overplucked eyebrows, but many of us haven't recovered from hours spent removing too many hairs. Thankfully there are proven ways to up your brow game.

There are temporary fixes for the timid and also semi-permanent solutions to get those bold brows. Proven to be a confidence builder, eyebrows can really transform your face, and the right brow with a natural look can make you feel even more beautiful. Here are eight great ways to get you to better brows.

Do you maintain your own eyebrows? Or have them professionally done?

by on Apr. 20, 2016 at 8:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Lukas
by Member on Jun. 3, 2016 at 9:26 AM

I do my own.  Just tweeze the stragglers.

3mom627
by Member on Jul. 8, 2016 at 7:43 PM
I regretfully don't have much eyebrows to maintain. What I have left I have to fill in with eyebrow pencil. Called about tattoo, but was out of my price range.
ChillaxinChick
by New Member on Oct. 3, 2016 at 7:29 PM

Still trying to master the art of brows. I was not blessed in that dept. and also screwed myself even more by over tweezing in my younger days. The struggle is real. lol

Spoiled_Blonde
by Member on Oct. 15, 2016 at 1:06 AM

I overdid my brows in my younger years. I have been using my eyelash serum on them and they are fantastic now! Grew in like champs! Also I discovered WunderBrow.. Most amazing brow stuff ever! I also have my brows professionally waxed now. My client even asked me the other day if I had my brows microbladed!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)