Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you use a primer under your makeup? Thoughts? Best and worst and why? Drugstore brands?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Nov. 8, 2016 at 5:14 PM
Replies (11-14):
Work_of_art
by Member on Jul. 12, 2017 at 12:58 AM

Too faced hangover RX is the best primer I have used. I love that stuff.

Franny76
by New Member on Jul. 23, 2017 at 10:58 AM
Me too !! I love it !!

Quoting SerpentsKiss: I use The Porefessional from Benefit.
BeachyJADA
by New Member on Jul. 27, 2017 at 11:54 PM
I started using the yellow one from clinique. It's supposed to help with facial redness (which I have as I've gotten older and it's worse since having my daughter). It leaves a silky smooth feel on my face but I'm not sure I see/feel a difference as far as my makeup goes. I might have to try something different.
Lukas
by Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 10:50 AM

Wet n Wild Photo Focus eyeshadow primer is great, although I think drying.  I switched to the Marc Jacobs Undercover Perfecting Coconut eye primer, Undercover Coconut Face Primer.  And Genius Gel Foundation in 42, always though I had a yellow undertone, I have a peach undertone and this foundation matches.  And the Remedy Concealer Pen in Late Show.  I know these are expensive my skintone has been so hard to match and these products are good they last, nontoxic.  I like the mascara too, Velvet Noir Major Volume mascara, this holds the curl with my lashes.  My lashes are long and stick straight.  And it does last longer than 3 months.  

I did use Becca Ever Matte Poreless Priming Perfecter, my skin got a little red right after I put it on, I didn't feel any irration, just didn't like the redness.  That worked really well for blurring pores and controlling oil.

Have been trying Pur, Correcting Primer Prep and Perfect.  And I use Pur Hydra Gel Lift and my eyes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)