Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Juvederm ultra plus last week & ultra this week?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2017 at 10:39 PM
  • 4 Replies
Last wednesday i got juvederm ultra plus in my lips. Didnt give me the volume i was wanting. She said i can come back this week for another syringe - only this time we are going to use juvederm ultra instead of juvederm ultra plus.

I do trust her, shes very good! Just curious to hear from others who have done this.
by on Jul. 23, 2017 at 10:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
dayumskippy
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 8:23 PM
Ive had it. I started with half a syringe because i was afraid of going too full but went back and got the other half 2 weeks later. I need to go back
maureen813
by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 8:26 PM
Would you mind me asking how much something like that would cost?
Chilebean2010
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:13 PM
Depends on the kind of juvederm & how much you get. One syringe of juvederm ultra plus ( with tax) was $567.00

Quoting maureen813: Would you mind me asking how much something like that would cost?
maureen813
by on Oct. 11, 2017 at 10:48 PM
Thank you. This is not for myself but I have a daughter who is just nineteen and has never liked her lips, she seems too young for this but she is starting to talk about this.

Quoting Chilebean2010: Depends on the kind of juvederm & how much you get. One syringe of juvederm ultra plus ( with tax) was $567.00

Quoting maureen813: Would you mind me asking how much something like that would cost?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)