Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ipsy and other subscriptions

Posted by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:28 PM
  • 6 Replies
Does anyone get makeup subscriptions like ipsy? I get ipsy and I love it. Recently I've seen ads for jewelry and scentbird. Does anyone get these? Do you like them?
by on Jul. 28, 2017 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Work_of_art
by Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 3:53 PM

I used to get a ton of makeup subscriptions. I cut down to just ipsy and boxycharm. I like boxycharm better though.

I have also done a ton of clothing and food subscriptions. But have only kept one food and two clothing.

BeachyJADA
by New Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 4:00 PM

What's boxycharm? Is that jewelry? Which food subscriptions do you use? I was also wanting to try one for wine. I signed up for one but haven't made any purchases yet. 

Quoting Work_of_art:

I used to get a ton of makeup subscriptions. I cut down to just ipsy and boxycharm. I like boxycharm better though.

I have also done a ton of clothing and food subscriptions. But have only kept one food and two clothing.

Work_of_art
by Member on Jul. 28, 2017 at 4:27 PM

Boxycharm is makeup. 5 full sized items for 21.00. The items in the box often are well worth over 100.00.

home chef is the one we stuck with I believe... we only get it every now and again (since we eat out a lot in the summer).

I did a wine subscription once, but I got more wine than I drank.

Quoting BeachyJADA:

What's boxycharm? Is that jewelry? Which food subscriptions do you use? I was also wanting to try one for wine. I signed up for one but haven't made any purchases yet. 

Quoting Work_of_art:

prettylightskin
by Member on Aug. 29, 2017 at 3:25 PM

i use to get a lot of them i use to do boxycharm/allure box/target beauty box/walmart beauty box/curl box/ cocotiquebeauty box/ and there was a candy box i also use to get for a while there i was obsessed with beauty box subcriptions lol smh

now i just get the sephora beauty box/ the ipsy/ the birchbox/ and the macys beauty box i love my sephora beauty box the most 

dayumskippy
by New Member on Oct. 11, 2017 at 8:21 PM
Ive got allure, boxycharm, ipsy, glossybox and one other one. I got rid of all of them but boxy. Boxy is worth the money
Work_of_art
by Member on Dec. 14, 2017 at 3:17 PM

Ive recently started beauty fix, its more skin care. I also started a box called therabox. I quit ipsy, I decided I liked the others better.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)