Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A decent device for daily skin-care

Posted by on Nov. 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM
  • 0 Replies

I have never been going to buy these brushes until I tried washing with silicone sponge (it would seem, at what here it is))

This method to wash I really liked: I was surprised to find that half my problems were solved only thanks to this thorough cleansing, I have never been going to buy, but pores narrowed, lightened, the skin has leveled off and freshened up!

But the sponge still stretches the skin, is a mechanical effect, but I don't "16th" and I decided to move to a new level))

Choosing between the two brushes (can be without England?): Clinics and Clarisonic.

The second device seemed to me at least looks nice (bulky) and the price... OOO... 

Design Clinics I like much more, as the price tag.

The face brush comes complete with a brush head (sold separately the blue one for problem skin) and charging.

To charge simply place the brush in the center of the charger, no extra holes in the brush there, so it can be used in the shower.

Operation time default is 30 seconds (checked with a clock - really!)), afterward the device switches off automatically.

Me personally, 30 seconds is not enough, then include the second time.

It's necessary to wet the face brush before starting, you can apply your favorite gel on it, but I prefer to first lather the product on my face (now I use a brush in the evening with the foam before applying the Clarins oil with Lotus), and then go brush.

Oval brush head with white bristles - softer, and green - for handling wings of the nose, T-zone harder.

How does it look after three months use

The manufacturer recommends changing the nozzle.

I want to say that these are not empty words.

My brush head now looks like this:

frankly, unsightly!!

So, I purchased the new brush and it became softer, the quality of purification, nothing fundamental has changed, maybe because of acne as such I have - it is difficult to assess the impact on them, just curious to try new things))

Still recommend!

by on Nov. 10, 2017 at 6:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)