Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I WENT SHOPPING TODAY!

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM
  • 4 Replies

Everything was on sale at our JCPENNEY which was awesome!

Well, I couldn't wait to go shopping and I had fun.  The batteries are dead in my camera so I couldn't take pictures. Sorry.

I bought:

1 pair American Living Navy Blue Pants(casual or dress - they fit GREAT!)

1 American Living Black Purse - adorable

2 HUGE American Living Cotton Bath Towels - Big & plush

1 American Living Washcloth

Total = $97.45

MY OBSERVATION: I got everything on sale otherwise the prices were kinda high. The American Living Collection at our JCPenney did not offer a great womens clothing selection and almost nothing for the plus size woman. They had some cute purses and I loved their bedding and towel selection the best. I noticed they have men's clothes too but I did not look at the selection.  I feel like a got a little of everything and was extremely happy with my purchase and VERY thankful for this awesome gift.

By the way, they sell some housewares and dishes that looked really nice!

HAVE FUN SHOPPING.

by on May. 8, 2009 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
sweetj
by on May. 8, 2009 at 5:52 PM

I never knew they had a line of houseware and bedding. I can't wait to go shopping.

mommamiaria
by on May. 9, 2009 at 6:59 AM

Quoting sweetj:

I never knew they had a line of houseware and bedding. I can't wait to go shopping.

Yes, they had some great housewares and lots of things in sale. The American Living line is very good quality too. Have fun shopping.

asil
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:58 PM

wow... sounds like you did well!

Rogue35
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 6:02 PM

Well you did well and it sounds like you had fun too.  They do have nice houseware and bedding stuff.  That is the thing with Penney's there is always a good sale.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)