Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My shopping trip...

Posted by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM
  • 2 Replies

Describe the shopping experience: Did you find items you liked? What did you buy? Were the items affordable? Would you purchase additional items from this collection?

Today my mother and iI went to my local JcPenny store today at the mall, it was very nice spending some time with my mom without a child  pulling at my side and asking where the toy isle is..lol However like a few other moms once i got looking around at the American living collection  i found that the  itmes are priced  a little high, even  items on the clearance  with my coupons i still think  things were  a little pricey. I have also found that the clothign items do not fit fuller figures very well, they seem to run small , ic an usually fit into a 14/ 16 comfortably but a few of the items i have tried on fit snug and i was not confotable with that..

The  stylye of the clothes are not bad but i thinkt hey need to add alot more variety in color to the collection, i do like the stykle just needs more color variety.

I have purchased a skirt, a  button down shirt, and a pair of capris, and had a coupon and  it came too 92.86... like i said a little pricey but the clothes seem to be  made of good quality that are gonna last, i will prob. be going back  to spend the last few dolllors of my card on a pair of shortsd or another pair of capris.

Thank you so much cafemom and JcPenny for this wonderful shopping experience, i appreciate it and it lifted my spirts  to finally buy some new clothes for myself for once.. thank you again Cafemom and JcPenny!!

by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JeniLee83
by on May. 8, 2009 at 7:09 PM

Believe me I know what you mean about the sizes. I am a 24 I just gave up when I saw they didn't carry over a 16.

asil
by on Jun. 4, 2010 at 5:53 PM

congrats! nice shopping trip!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)