Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HI IM NEW!!

Posted by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM
  • 4 Replies

I just wanted to say HI, my name is Stacie and i cant wait to hear all about where other moms shop to buy cute clothes for less :) o and BTW i love kohls... i always find the cutest stuff and the sales are usually pretty awesome, but JCP has me all the way i never leave that store with out at least 3 outfits for my son ITS AWESOME :)  i love shopping there and i love the selection they have  :) i just recently lost 130 lbs so i LOVE shopping now lol :)

by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
busykids
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 8:55 AM

Hi welcome to the group, my name is Charmain; nice to meet you. I love shopping at Jcpenney and kohls, i love the sales.I Always fine cute little outfits for my dd, and the boys too.

sunset
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:03 AM

Hi! Welcome to the group.  We mostly get our youngest daughters clothes at JCPenney.  Sometimes I find somethings also at JCPenney.  My name is Dorothea, and we have 2 daughters 1 name is Brittany who is 17; Rebekah who is 10.

kimsardo
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 10:21 AM

Welcome and congratulations on the 130! Right On! 

sjlk1966
by on Jun. 9, 2009 at 11:09 AM

Congratulations on your weight loss!  JCPenney and Kohl's are my favorite places to buy clothes also.  There's a Kohl's less than 5 minutes away from me, so it's really convenient to go there.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)