Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

My shopping trip

Posted by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

I want to start by saying I love JCP and Cafemom for doing this. I never win anything, so I was VERY excited to learn that I won. As soon as I received my gift card I got on JCP.com to see what all they had, and I had a list of things I wanted to get.  On my shopping trip, I got 2 pairs of Capri's, one is Kahki  and the other is white, and I got 2 shirts. I  was kinda dissapointed, because I am short (only 5'1") and a little on the heavy side, so trying to find my size wasn't easy, I wanted a few pairs of shorts, but they didn't have my size, and I didnt like very many of the shirts after I had tried them on. The JCP thats close to me was in the process of remodeling the store so trying to find anything was a chore.  I went when they were having a sale, and it's a good thing  there prices are a little high for me (expecially since I am  a SAHM and my DH lost his job back in March). But all in all I really enjoyed the shopping trip and it was so nice to be able to buy some clothes for me for once.  Thank you again Cafemom and JCP.

Renee'

by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 6:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kimsardo
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Have fun with your new clothes! 

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 7:43 PM

enjoy them :)

247mamaandwife
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 8:02 PM

that is awesome congrats on winning and getting some much needed clothing for the mommy

I am a SAHM , I am a loving devoted military wife ! . I have never co-slept , I formula feed ! I spank, use times outs .  I am teaching my child manners ! I will not alow my child to think she can be a picky eater .  I am opiniated , sarcastic! I am not afaid to defend my opinion  and will let you know it ! I swear! I dont feel like i have to play with my child every second of every day ! I am honest with my child ! I don't sugar coat things for her .  how ever i am completely in love with her! I love being my husbands wife its one of the best things i have ever been called! and my Daughter mother is is the other best thing i have ever been called!

ttc  toddler girl  american flag ribbonpink ribbon

busykids
by on Jun. 14, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Congratulations on  winning, enjoy your new clothes.

Dianne1259
by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 7:49 AM

Congratulations!!  it is always more fun to shop with someone else's money and not worry as much.  I hope you enjoy your new clothes

cottoncdy1
by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 4:27 PM

Thank you everyone

Artistachica
by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 4:30 PM

Thats awesome congrats to you!

Aurorasmom
by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 4:32 PM

im sorry to hear that your fam is having a rough time right now, but i am so happy you got to treat yourself to some nice things :)  all mamas deserve that from time to time!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN