Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

Lets Get The Talks Going For The JCPenny's $500 Gift Card!

Posted by   + Show Post

Hello everyone! I just recently entered the group and found out about the wonderful sweepstakes going on. I decided to create this post to give a little more direction to those who want to do some extra daily posting for the contest!

In the rules for the contest, it states that  "Each post that you make should be original and different from your prior posts." So I'm going to try and help all the wonderful mom's here do just that!

Each day I plan on coming up with a new question that I plan on discussing as the days go by. Hopefully this gives everyone here the opportunity to respond and discuss someone's answer to the questions, come up with their own answer for the question, or branch off of it and come up with something completely new! Feel free to respond as little, or as much, as you want!

Quote:

Question #1: What do you feel is the best type of clothings for infants and newborns, and why? (For instance, do you think it's best to put a baby in jeans, tight stretchy pants, or shorts, and why?) Look through the JCPenny collection (both the regular and the American Living section) and, if you can, show an example of the clothing ( Ex: a picture, or a link to the website) to help your explanation. 
Quote:

Question #2: How would you spend YOUR $500? For example, would you spend it on yourself, your husband, your child, or your house? What are some of the things you would get? If you are able to, find some pictures of one or some of the things you'd like most to purchase from JCPenny's and add it along with your answer. 

I'll make a new post with my answer, even though it won't count for today (hehe), and each day I'll update THIS post with another answer.

Feel free to completely ignore this, if you like. ;D I'm just trying to give some ideas for other moms out there and spawn some discussions! Good luck everyone and have fun!

by on Jun. 15, 2009 at 2:43 PM
Replies (11-13):
LadySaphira
by on Jun. 16, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Question #2: How would you spend YOUR $500? For example, would you spend it on yourself, your husband, your child, or your house? What are some of the things you would get? If you are able to, find some pictures of one or some of the things you'd like most to purchase from JCPenny's and add it along with your answer.

I would get things for everyone in my family:

shorts and or jeans mostly

RachelleNH
by on Jun. 17, 2009 at 8:59 AM

Quote:

How would you spend YOUR $500? For example, would you spend it on yourself, your husband, your child, or your house? What are some of the things you would get? If you are able to, find some pictures of one or some of the things you'd like most to purchase from JCPenny's and add it along with your answer

I'd spend some of it on my children for back to school, and I'd be sure to get myself an outfit...

Emma Cummerbund DressLove this dress, it's even in my price range!!!! 29.99!!!

I'm now thinking if I had some of it leftover, maybe a new bedset to renew the room.

New! Santa Ana Comforter Set & Accessories

Dianne1259
by on Jun. 17, 2009 at 9:31 AM

I'd definitely spend it on things for my new home.  Have posted those pics in other posts though so I wont bore you here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN