Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

My 5 year old and her bra!!!

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

Saturday my mama, my 5 year old Jaylyn and I went shopping. We were in the little girls department and she saw the rack of training bras. She decided she wanted one. I told her that she was a bit young and that we would buy her 1 in a few years. Well yesterday my mama took Jaylyn shopping and they came home with a tiny little sports bra. It almost fits her around the chest but the straps are way too big. She is on this want to be big girl kick. She wants to do everything I do and wear what I wear it is so cute. She has this play make up she puts on and it is this electric blue cream eyeshadow that ends up on her eyelids, but also on half her forehead. But the funniest thing she has done to be like me was a few months ago. I was helping her get dressed for bed and when I got her pants off I saw she had something in her panties. She had got into my pads and put 1 on. I asked her why and she said "because I have cramps mommy." I thought my husband was going to cry he was laughing so hard. Then he told her " baby please let daddy have a few more years before he has 2 PMSing females in the house."  I keep trying to tell her that when the day comes that she does have to wear a bra and wear pads she will grow to hate them so don't try to rush it too much. It is just so funny to watch her try to act so grown up, but I don't want my baby to grow up. I want her to be my little baby girl forever.

by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Mom2SKMB
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 10:58 AM

laughingKids are sooo goofy!

yoshiwife
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 11:46 AM

i laughed os hard! thank you for sharing

norene
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 11:48 AM

that is hilarious! my daughter is seven and does need a bra now. (i know!!) she hates it!! oh and the deodorant thing...my goodness. now all of the sudden she doesn't want to a grow up. girls!! sheesh!!

alliesmom112
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 7:29 PM

ROFL rolling on floor

busykids
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 8:26 PM

That is too cute! This what i will be going through once my dd turns 5, thank good i  have some ways to go for that lol. 

busykids-99.gif picture by busykids

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                Maya Angelou

Irelyn
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 11:32 AM

That is just too funny!! My girls are 8 and 6 and they like to wear the little bra things that they have for little girls to wear under clothes.

tracylynnr67
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

How cute!

onecuteladybug2
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 3:35 PM

laughing

jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 3:53 PM

too cute i am glad i got a while before my lil girl does this

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

tiredgranny521
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 7:56 PM

Quoting Mom2SKMB:

laughingKids are sooo goofy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)