Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saturday my mama, my 5 year old Jaylyn and I went shopping. We were in the little girls department and she saw the rack of training bras. She decided she wanted one. I told her that she was a bit young and that we would buy her 1 in a few years. Well yesterday my mama took Jaylyn shopping and they came home with a tiny little sports bra. It almost fits her around the chest but the straps are way too big. She is on this want to be big girl kick. She wants to do everything I do and wear what I wear it is so cute. She has this play make up she puts on and it is this electric blue cream eyeshadow that ends up on her eyelids, but also on half her forehead. But the funniest thing she has done to be like me was a few months ago. I was helping her get dressed for bed and when I got her pants off I saw she had something in her panties. She had got into my pads and put 1 on. I asked her why and she said "because I have cramps mommy." I thought my husband was going to cry he was laughing so hard. Then he told her " baby please let daddy have a few more years before he has 2 PMSing females in the house."  I keep trying to tell her that when the day comes that she does have to wear a bra and wear pads she will grow to hate them so don't try to rush it too much. It is just so funny to watch her try to act so grown up, but I don't want my baby to grow up. I want her to be my little baby girl forever.

by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 10:42 AM
Replies (11-12):
ycatstouch
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 10:46 AM

Too cute! My daughter does silly things like that. She always puts on my heels and necklaces. My hubby and I always get a kick out of it! LOL

rojastarr
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:10 AM

My 5 y/o wants one too. I probably should just go for it....she will find the inconvenience of the whole thing in a few years.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)