Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How do you like the JCPenney's jewelry dept??

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM
  • 5 Replies

We usually never look at the jewelry dept. Hey, who has the money, right??? LOL. Well, we got the cutest earring/necklace set for my daughter for like $40. It was regularly $200! We got it and put it back for Christmas. I was just wondering how many people go to this dept and how do you like their clearance section compared to other jewelry stores???  THANKS!

by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 6:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Hastaluvme
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 7:33 PM

I just bought a "princess" charm for my daughter for her graduation there!! It was regularly $150 and I got it for 70% off!! My husband has bought me a couple of necklaces and charms there in the past also! They have great deals when you catch the sales!!

grami211
by on Jun. 24, 2009 at 7:52 PM

JCP has a really nice jewelry dept.  I have purchased several items there over the years.  They have really great sales.  They also have a nice costume jewelry selection too, lots of colors and styles. 

MissyWoo
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:52 PM

We went back there today, and they had lots of super nice things for 70% off!  They really do have a great selection.  I forgot to mention that my mom got my graduation pearls from there many years ago!  I still treasure them!

skylarcheyenne
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 3:33 PM
I like there jewelry department but I have never bought anything there. I tried to buy a watch one time but when I went to get it they were out.

blowing bubblestoddler girl

jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 3:58 PM

i like it alot you can find good deals

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)