Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

A good TOTE for lots of TOTING!!!

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM
  • 8 Replies

Hi all!! I have always loved JC Penney and I just bought my first American Living item there. I am a teacher and wanted a good bag to carry my stuff in for school. Since American Living carries luggage I thought they would be a nice choice. So I picked one out, not too expensive either. IT has an awesome warranty too. I believe it is a lifetime warranty. It has the paisley print on it with real leather handles. Also has the four (Small) metal peg like legs on the bottom of bag this way it will not tip over. IT also has two outside compartments, two inside compartments and one large inside main compartment. I love this piece of luggage! It is stylish enough to use for whatever especially a baby bag for diapers etc... Do not quote me on the lifetime warranty I will get back to you on that one. So anywho I know this tote will give me many , many years of toting and teachingbriefcase from home to school!!!

Lisa Mother of Two GirlsshoutingYou Can Do It!!!

by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Chrystal_A
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:46 PM

Awsome!

JennyMarie
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 12:51 PM

I have always found some great totes there. And the bookpacks for school really hold up too.

deepsouthmom
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:12 AM

I will have to check them out.  I start classes on Monday and was looking at a tote in Sam's Club yesterday, but it was way too much since it is by Kenneth Cole.

Rachel

jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:01 PM

i will have to go check that out

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

onecuteladybug2
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 4:32 PM

cool!

KRISTAL_WILDER
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 7:20 PM

totes are good to use for grocery shopping

Irelyn
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 11:03 AM

Def gonna have to check it out! Does anyone know if they carry clear or mesh backpacks?

Janet
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2009 at 12:14 PM

sounds nice.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)