Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who pick out the outfits..

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM
  • 10 Replies

When you take the children shopping, do you let the oldest children  pick their outfits, and then you review and tell them what they can keep and what they need to change? That's what we do with the oldest children, and make sure that they pick is affordable. How about you?

by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 2:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 3:56 PM

my son is 6 so he is easy to dress i normaly let him pick out stff he likes, i chose for the baby and hubby

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

MommyLady
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:04 PM

Yeah, that's about what we do.  They pick up things, and I let them know if it is or isn't acceptable (we all dress modestly at all times), if it matches with anything else they have, and so on.

alliesmom112
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 9:22 PM

DD is only 1 so I still pick out all her clothes. I am enjoying this time b4 she has an opinion of her own. LOL  

damira
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 10:22 PM

they are still so young that we pick out their clothes for them. she picks out her favorite colors or some little items out of what we choose though.

jbcmom
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:47 AM

i usually pick out their clothes but this year i think i'm gonna take them shopping and just let them decide.

tracylynnr67
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:01 AM

When I still bought their clothes we picked out their clothes until they were 13 and then after that we gave them a price range and they chose their own clothes.

kyledavidsmom
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:40 AM

This will be their first year of picking out their own clothes. But we will let them know what they can keep and can't. This is a family thing for us. So we want the children to be just as much involved as we are.

Mama2Mikey
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Most of the time I choose the clothing. My son is only 3 so it's still easy to dress him. Every once in awhile he'll see a shirt or pants that he 'REALLY' likes.... depending on what it is I'll get it for him.

qtmomof2
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 8:30 PM

My daughter is 9 and doesn't like anything "girlie" so usually she pics polos or maybe a shirt with some words or pictures on it like skulls and bones :-) ...and for shorts she likes capris.

funmommy123
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM

my oldest is about to be 6yrs old. I usaully pick out his outfit for him. If he see's  shirt or pants that he likes then he can get it but i'm the main one picking it out right now,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)