Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

What are you going to Spend the 500 Gift card if you win??

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM
  • 20 Replies

I will buy baby items for her baby she is 22 weeks prego and no baby shower so i will buy everything

by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
itsallabtthem84
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:26 PM

If I win, I would buy a car seat/stroller. The rest I would use on my children for Christmas.

CafeMom Tickers

^^^ Click to join in all the fun^^^

I_love_my_girls
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:28 PM

clothes for my girls, preparing for the winter season since my husband's job is cutting hours... 

Join me @ GLOBAL WARMING!

glitterbelle
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:37 PM

saving it for christmas is a good idea I would probably do that since things are going to be really tight this year

MommyIvy
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:41 PM

I would buy a double stroller and clothes for the kids. I would also buy some clothes for myself, since most of what I have is maternity.

m-ODDe
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 5:43 PM

the kids.. they grow out of everything soooo fast!

Tameeky
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 5:56 PM

Hello. I will let my two daughters, ages 14 and 21, Shop Til they Drop!  The girls Junior Dept. has great jeans, shorts, dresses, etc., and my daughters love the brands that they carry. Wish Me Luck!!!

MS Tsimple smile

sahm_krystal33
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 8:05 PM

I don't have hardly any money and will be looking for a job come fall. I'd like to spend that on nice dress work clothes instead of the normal "mom" clothes I wear now. I don't have much for dress up clothes. I'd save the rest for my DS's birthday in October, winter clothing for him, and Christmas.

deeandbrook
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 8:52 PM

Clothing for Brooke and maybe a pair of shoes for me!! 

knfisch
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 9:11 PM

I would love to spend the money on stuff for our house (which we close on tomorrow!!) as well as a pair of shorts and a couple of summer shirts since I only have one pair of shorts that the stupid zipper wont even stay up on!!

a wedding website

busykids
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 9:14 PM

I would buy some much needed clothes for the new baby, as of today i have nothing-he is due August 8th. 

busykids-99.gif picture by busykids

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude.
                Maya Angelou

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)