Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are you going to Spend the 500 Gift card if you win??

Posted by   + Show Post

I will buy baby items for her baby she is 22 weeks prego and no baby shower so i will buy everything

by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 4:24 PM
Replies (11-20):
kimsardo
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 10:17 PM

I will buy basics for me that I can wear for years. Boots, coat, versatile pieces.  I will get my son summer and school clothes for fall. Then I will buy another set of clothes for my son 2 sizes up!

mjgreeley
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 11:08 PM

Honestly, I feel selfish for saying this, but myself. It has been so long since I have bought myself clothes and I desperately need some. I have lost weight since I had my son in Feb. so none of my clothes fit me so all I wear is my work clothes (which is nursing scrubs) and pajamas. Oh, and my middle daughter because she is overweight and JCpennys carries plus size clothing, so I will probably get her clothes first and if there is money left, me.

graciejoe
by on Jun. 25, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Stuff for the house, maybe some clothes for myself......

Irelyn
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 8:44 AM

all of us need new clothes so that is where it would go

tammieann
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:48 AM

When i when iam gonna get my teen boys some clothes snd shoes and also my 22mthold girl some clothes

luvmyguyandgirl
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I'm a single mom, so I will buy clothes for my three kids and maybe some for myself too!

Stephanies5
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:53 AM

I need to buy a few things for me since I never get to but most of it will be going for what my 5 kids need for school.  It would be so helpful because we are always struggling for what we need.

Janet
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 10:01 AM

Clothes for the kids. DH is getting ready for sugery and I'm a stay at home mom. They really need clothes right new.

Boothfamily
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 10:20 AM

Back to school clothes for my girls! And some dresses for church!

Mama2Mikey
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Well, since I'm having a baby in September, I'll buy baby clothing. Also my son is growing very fast so I need to get him clothing for this fall and winter.... not to mention that I could use a few more maternity clothes, but after baby is born, I'll need new clothes..... so basically I'll use the GC to clothe my whole family! Maybe get some new dishes also..... I could really use some new dishes.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)