Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

JCP baby clothing

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM
  • 3 Replies

i have to say that when i wandered into JCP to use a gift card i was shocked at how far it went! I am now shopping there on a regular basis for my 2 month old and he looks adorable everyday! lol. I remember when i had my 1st ds 14 yrs ago( I know  big gap lol), boys got the shaft. There was tons of baby girl stuff, nothing for boys and man has that changed so much.Plus at the low prices I can get better dels than I used to at disc stores like walmart and its much better quality,imo it lasts thru more washes.

thanks JCP for keeping your prices resonable and the clothing adorable!

by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 12:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
alliesmom112
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:52 AM

I love JCP baby clothes. That is the main place I get DD's clothes. Their regular prices are great but when they put stuff on clearance it unbeatable. This weekend we bought DD shirts and shorts for less than $3 a piece and she looks adorable. The ladies in her pediatrician's office call her their best dressed patient.

jdrsmom4eva
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:56 AM

I love their baby clothes and they always have tons of baby stuff on sale

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

NestBaby Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Bearsjen
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 1:20 PM

Quoting alliesmom112:

I love JCP baby clothes. That is the main place I get DD's clothes. Their regular prices are great but when they put stuff on clearance it unbeatable. This weekend we bought DD shirts and shorts for less than $3 a piece and she looks adorable. The ladies in her pediatrician's office call her their best dressed patient.

are you talking about the little seperates? LOVE the little plaid wshorts I got, they match everything so I dont have to buy as much to get various outfits. :o)and yes even when not on clearance you cannot beat the prices. I cant believe I can get more at JCP then someplace like walmart.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)