Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Beauty & Style Lounge The Beauty & Style Lounge

What do you enjoy more...

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:31 PM
  • 13 Replies

Shopping for yourself, or for the family? I always enjoy shopping for the family more, i find things quicker and the clothes always fits. I cant think the last time i shop for myself, and didn't get overwhelmed.

by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
funmommy123
by Member on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:31 PM

I enjoy shopping for my family more!! when I shop for myself it takes forever because I am picky about what I wear etc...Some shirts and pants shows too much fat or makes my butt look flat lol haha so it's easier to just shop for my family

MommyIvy
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:33 PM

I love shopping for my kids. Hubby not so much becuase he is picky. I hate shopping for myself because nothing fits right and I get depressed.

JoyJoy
by on Jun. 26, 2009 at 11:56 PM

i like shopping for my daughter

LauraMi261
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 9:45 AM

Once in a while I can find something nice for myself and that makes me happy. Usually it is much easier to shop for my family. I'm sorry you feel overwhelmed. I think most people get better at shopping with practice and maybe you need to practice looking at things for yourself. Try on one or two things on then take a break to think about it.

twinsin1998
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 11:45 AM

I think it would be for the kids.  There are some many cute things you can buy for them.   Especially my daughter.   There are a lot of cute dresses.  My son is more into jean shorts or as he calls them short sleeved pants.

Momoftwinsin98

blue_eyed_baby5
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 12:00 PM

I think it is easy to shop for myself, but easier to shop for my daugher. I can find things quickly for myself that I know would look good on me, but everything looks good on her and her selection is a little more bigger than mine is now-a-days. Especially since I can buy her 12 outfits for theprice of 1 or 2 of mine.

bergencounty
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 6:05 PM

So much more fun shopping for the kids .... wish I had someone to pick out my clothes like on the tv  shows.. ahh, I can only dream ...lol.

Aurorasmom
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 6:07 PM
i love shopping for the whole kitten cabuddle

graciejoe
by on Jun. 27, 2009 at 6:07 PM

Definately shopping for the kids.

Janet
by Member on Jun. 27, 2009 at 6:23 PM

My kids, always have. I love to shop for them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)