Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How will you keep the kids cool this summer.

Posted by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM
  • 4 Replies

How will they dress up or down for this heat? Share your ideas of dressing kids for the summer.

by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MTM
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 11:09 AM

I have teen daughters they wear shorts and tees, sundresses,skorts and love to swin so they hit the pool as well.

AprilDJC
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:20 PM

My 5 year old daughter normally spends the summer in skirts or shorts with tank tops, or summer dresses. She doesn't wear socks during the summer so typical footwear is flip flops, sandals, or crocs. Also she got a super short pixie haircut too (not because we wanted to but because she cut off all her long hair by herself at 11PM one night when she was supposed to be sleeping).

My boys who are 10 and 12 spend the summer in basketball shorts and sleeveless shirts and flip flops. For dressier occasions they will do khaki shorts and a short sleeved button up with nicer brown leather sandals.

And we always have baseball hats for the boys and sun hats for my daughter to keep their heads from getting sunburns.

teralg
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM

we do a lot of shorts for our little man.  I love the the one piece outfits from Carter.  The ones that kinda look like shorts and a shirt.  Our dd's, we do a lot of capris and sun dresses, shorts, tang tops, etc.  Our oldest still likes to wear her pants!  even in 90 degree weather, she's silly!

busykids
by on Jul. 5, 2009 at 1:47 PM

The boys always wear shorts and t shirt, and i dress the baby in summer dresses and  shorts. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)